Saturday, April 11, 2009

かいてみる。。

Ok...since a certain someone has been bugging me about it, I'll write something here...anything. Hi, my name is Rachel and I live a boring life. (Great, that's over with).. So, if you haven't heard the new Israel Houghton CD The Power of One, its awesome, go get it! He breaking away from the live concert scene he's been doing. And while we're on music, I've hated 93.7 WDJC for a long time now (they only played really boring music that all sounded the same). But then I turn on the radio one day and it sounded like 103.7 (not that I listen...I just know). I've found that their Saturday night lineup has turned eclectic, and I can listen to them now! YEA!
Alright, this seems long enough. I don't see how anyone could keep up with all of these social networks. Blogging, EA, Facebook--how does one find the time for it all (this coming from someone who has no life). Oh well, see ya!

2 comments:

Can you see me now? said...

Finally! Goodness What is your problem? I agree with you about WDJC. lol about the 103.7. This is Ticha and this is my blog. Please follow me.

Josh and Tiff said...

Wow! It's been 8 months since you last posted on your blog. Girl, you better get back on here and start writing! It is so funny to me to know what goes on in that mind of yours. I'm sure you can't quite write everything you think, since people do actually read it, but it's a lot more than what actually comes out of your mouth and it makes me happy! Lol! Please come back! Maybe your sister will quit bugging you if you do. Haha. Yeah right!