Monday, July 28, 2008

1 week to go... :( , :)

Well, I just finished a grueling week of VBS. We did a 5 day Mon-Sat (minus Wed) program, with the theme of Water Works, water stories in the Bible. There were 12 kids and two of us teachers, no bad considering--I've had worse...I mean better! Only thing that's bad is that VBS is over, but all the songs are still stuck in my head.
I cant believe my trip is over!! 1 week left...and I'm in trouble. I brought with me 2 vacuum bags ( where u can suck all the air out) , so I started packing a few days ago, both bags are full and I'm only half packed. I have at least a week and a half worth of clothes still in my closet. Looks like I'll have to fork over the money to ship it through the mail :*{.. (Maa iika) Oh well that's what I get for shopping with so much enthusiasm!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Wow..thats a problem! It might be cheaper just to pay for overweight suitcases (if you can cram it all in).

Sakura90 said...

I think your right!...except I dont think it will all fit in my suitcases :*)...I've had alot of fun!

Anonymous said...

better start mailing, almost over. mom let me know what time to pick you up.

Anonymous said...

i like your character, she looks nice and calm, like she is ready to come home:)
Mom

Sakura90 said...

Really....? I just thought she looked hungry....:)

Anonymous said...

Dont you dare come back and forget my male kamono! Or my pokeys. Or my sushi of some kind. Or my hakuma. Or some type of sharp object in association with a knife. If so, I'll force you to babysit these demon kids!!!!!

Sakura90 said...

Hai,hai...