Tuesday, May 13, 2008

:)

I went to Tuesday night Japanese bible study last night. Wow, talk about fast pace. Usually Bro Parker is there to teach while someone translates to Japanese, but he wasn't there this time. Soooo, was in a Japanese bible study instead of a translated English bible study (felt a little out of place there...). I would like to say I kept up with all of it, but, I didn't. It was me that had the translator :). After that I went to eat with one of the Okinawan couples, and they said they would only speak Japanese to me. That was interesting. At first I kept choking and stumbling over my words :D~ but I eventually caught up (oh yea!). I'm having lots of fun here and may not come home!! (j/k) - Later ;)

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so stinking excited for you!!! I know you are going to do just great. Go, Rachel, Go!

Tina said...

How cool! I am craving Japanese food everytime I read your blog!!

Melody said...

WHAT?? You better come home!! =)
I'm with Tina on the Japanese food!

Anonymous said...

You can stay, but then I claim all of your possessions. I am not joking. I get your car, CD's, and I will send Chibi to you. ANyway eat lots of Japanese Foods and talk to lots of cute guys.

Robin aka Ticha