Friday, May 2, 2008

Moving---Completed

Well, after days of crying, back pain, name calling and an unbelievable amount of junk, I'm finally finished moving! The Thrift Store was probably dreading all the times I came by with all my unwanted junk. "Oh no , here comes the Bag Lady...Honestly, Its the forth time this week!" :) Then they would hide the trucks when I drive up--"Nobody's heeerrrree....". It's kind of hard moving back home after being out for four years, but at least its only for a week (until I get back that is......oh yea). I don't think Ephraim is too happy about both of his sisters moving back in, but that's his problem. :)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hooray!! Love the blog...I am so excited we are going to be able to keep up w/ your trip!!
Lv ya!
Tina

Amber said...

Hey Rachel! Tina sent me the blog. I'm so glad everything came together for you. You are going to have an awesome time...I know it!

If you are addicted to chocolate, make sure you pack some. I remember Japan having a shortage. =)

Can't wait for all of the updates....

Lv ya!
Amber

Sakura90 said...

Thanx for the comments! I'll try to keep everything current. Amber I hear your coming back next monday! You and Katie have a safe trip. :0)