Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Here!

Im finally in Japan! And it only took 3 connecting flights and 25 hours to get here! Im sooo tired, just cant wait for the jet lag to kick in =*). I'll try to uplaod some pictures this weekend but only after I sleep for an entire day! Sis. Parker (missionary's wife) got a picture of me coming out the the baggage claim area, and Im sure i was looking rough, on top of that I was lugging two 50 lb bags. Oh yeah, I'll make sure thats the first picture up. Ja,mata atode!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach
I miss you. It was great to hear your voice. Your cat misses you also :D. Sure is quiet without you here. Send lots of pics.
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord Sis. Rachael!! We are so very excited for you. This will be a life-altering experience for you and I'm sure that you will be a blessing.
God bless,
Bro. and Sis. Sutton

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I bet you did look a hot mess with your hair puffy. I am going to call you at all hours of the night if you do not answer when I call you.

Tina said...

I am so glad you made it ok...Get some sleep..jet lag is a bummer!!