Monday, May 5, 2008

Hazukashikatta (That was embarrassing)


I cant believe how hard I choked at church last night. For those of you who don't know ( I couldn't imagine who ;)~ ) Bro Sutton called me to the front to say something about my upcoming trip to Japan. That wasn't the worst part ( well actually for me it was all baaadd) then he wanted me to translate what he was saying into Japanese. Of course I drew a total blank and all I could say was " Hi my name is Rachel". Now that I think about it, I could have improvised and constructed it into simpler sentences.....Oh shut up YOU, its too late for that now!!! UUgh how embarrassing! Sumimasen, Kondo Ganbaru! (I'll do my best next time).

2 comments:

Tina said...

So...you really could have said something?? I am gonna have Bro. Sutton call you during church one Sunday like he does the missionaries and make you talk! lol.
I hope your flight went ok.
Lv ya
Tina

Melody said...

Hey!
Dawson and I were listening to the service online. Sometimes it is hard to hear....I couldn't hear you at all! You need to upload a video of you talking. I think that would be so cool! Glad you made it safely! Love ya,
Melody