Sunday, May 25, 2008

Taikutsu na

I found someone with a voice as soft as mine..... how annoying. After every sentence i'm like "WHAAAAT?? SPEAK UP, I CANT HEAR YOU!! " Now I know how everyone feels when they talk to me. Next time, seriously, just yell at me "ENUNCIATE AND PROJECT PLEASE". Anyway, I started singing in church yesterday, well for alter call anyway. Most of the songs they sing I havent sang since I was about 9 so, I'm goning to need a little practice first. It was ok for the most part I guess :/~ . Well its Memorial Day and we're not doing anything. There was a picnic planned but those plans were scratched due to expected rain. Of course today came, and not a drop of rain. So, here I sit........and type.... Ha ha but not for long! I'm going to the park! Later! (Ja,Mata!)

7 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

Hey "Skinny mini"...how's it going? I am missing you, but it seems you are just as funny in Japan as you are back home...I finally got your blog address from robin...you know, the sister that won't stop calling you 24/7...lol...don't tell her I said that...hehe...anyways,I bookmarked your blog and will be checking back regularly...keep in touch girl...joshsgrl0225@yahoo.com...love ya'...TIFF

Josh and Tiff said...

Oh, and btw, I have a new laptop and I am starting my first day of college in the morning...so wish me luck...ttyl...TIFF

Tina said...

Haha...now you really do know how quiet you are..I am going to start yelling at you now!

Anonymous said...

how was the park? meet anyone to talk to in Japanese? call me! mom

Amber said...

I was thinking about you yesterday...we decorated a center in sunday school as Japan. Anyway, and something finally clicked. I know you've always had "sakura" as your email. Doesn't that mean cherry blossom? My few words I know in Japanese are failing me. =) Hope everything is going well!

Sakura90 said...

Hey Tiff! sorry I missed your comment. I got really busy with SUnday School stuff. congrats on the new laptop and going to school! whats your major?

Hey Tina! Yes please do!

Hey Amber! Everything's great! And yep Sakura means Cherry Blossom

Josh and Tiff said...

Hey, "thin mint"...I am so glad I did not have to hurt you for not responding to us...lol...I would have sicked Robin's evil cat on you...hahaha...anyways...I am going for my RN in nursing...just taking an English 101 right now while working, then I will integrate more in over time...Glad to hear about the great time you are having in Japan...I am soooo jealous...keep posting lots and lots of pics to keep all of us updated...we live in Alabama...need I say more?...lol...well, it sounds as though you are maintaining a strong relationship with God and you are being used mightily...keep up the awesome work...we are so proud of you back here in b'ham...love ya' lots girlie...ttyl...or you better hope so, for your own sake...lol