Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here ya go

Sorry these pics are out of order, this should be down in the new friends section. Anyway this is us Sunday night at Starbucks in the American Village, they have about 3 Starbucks in a two block radius.
I love these steps leading to the bed!
State of the Art toilet. It has all of these buttons that I dont dare play with ( notelling what would happen)
This faucet is on the tank of the toilet. It has soapy water that comes out when you flush so you came wash your hands right there. it also keeps the in side of the toilet clean (because I wont :)~ ).
These are some of the church members ( sis. Parker on the right)

New friends...

These are pictures of my 'apartment'.
Small kitchenette.
Even came with a Japanese washer.

This is the shower room. You stand outside the tub , scrub down, rinse off and then soak in the tub. Oh, dont worry, there is a drain in the floor.



This is my bed with lots of storge space underneath.




Well here are the pix, enjoy! Ill type some more tonight!..

6 comments:

Melody said...

So cool! I love your apartment. Do you have a room mate? Neat toliet!

Tina said...

Ok...you HAVE to push those buttons on the toilet and tell us what happens. Dont be giving all your new friends the Rachel "silent" treatment....TALK their heads off in your Southern Japanese accent! We missed you at praise group Sunday Lv ya

Sakura90 said...

Nope, no room mate. As for the buttons, one squirts you clean the other dries you off (ewww). And dont worry about me talking, they said they would speak to me in Japanese only :D !

Tina said...

Do they have toilet paper too??? Please say yes! lol. Can you pretty much understand what they are saying??

Amber said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'd forgotten about the Japanese toilets...I never pushed any of the buttons either.

It looks great...I'm jealous! Maybe I should now go on aim to Japan!

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine you freaking out over that toilet. But it looks cool. lol, ha ah now you have to clean your own bathroom. Slavery is over I don't have to do it anymore becasue of your Monkish ways. Everything looks nice. I am jealous, I am still in class. No Break!!!!

Robin aka Ticha